Retreat Cancellation Policy
There is much complexity in planning and running an international retreat. Based on this, we have set the following cancellation policy:
· We strongly encourage everyone to take personal responsibility for their own wellness and safety. The situation with the coronavirus remains fluid with the CDC updating its website daily with the latest information and advice for the public. Safe distancing, cleaning hands and wearing a mask when in public will still apply in many cases.
· It is also highly recommended to obtain travel and health insurance to support this investment in your wellness. There are policies available with 'Cancel for Any Reason' clauses. A great investment to help you relax into this sacred opportunity.
· If a participant requires cancellation of their participation, the effective date is the date we receive the request.
· The deposit of $350.00 is non-refundable.
· Refund of any other monies is based on the following schedule:
oRequest received more than 90 days from the start of the retreat, 100% of any payments made after the deposit are refundable.
oRequest received 90 to 61 days from the start of the retreat, 50% of any payments made after the deposit are refundable.
oRequest received 60 days or less from the start of the retreat, no payments are refundable.
· If a participant has to leave the retreat early, no refund will be made.
· Deposits and payments can be transferred to another participant if proper notice (email and discussion) is given to us AND if the appropriate proof of COVID immunization is shared PRIOR to the start of the retreat.
· Refunds will be made up to 30 days after the end of the retreat.
· We may cancel the retreat up to 30 days prior to the start of the retreat. If we cancel the retreat, you will receive 100% of all monies paid to date, including your deposit.
· We may cancel the retreat for any reason, including conditions at the destination and changes in local or US law.
· Please remember that one of the following is required prior to departure for Costa Rica: proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test within 1 calendar day of departure. Health measures at AHKI can also be found here. If such information is not received 24 hours prior to the retreat, the participant forfeits all money paid for the retreat.
· Currently, the United States requires all air passengers coming to the United States to have a negative COVID-19 test result no more than 1 calendar day before travel or documentation of recovery from COVID-19 in the past 3 months before they board a flight to the United States. We will help you obtain that test before we leave Costa Rica. This test will be at your own expense. Please note that if you test positive, the expense to remain in Costa Rica is not covered in any way by the price you have paid. The safest precaution is to acquire travel insurance to cover this or any other unplanned issues.